Ranging from how to use the remainder of coffee and get to how to protect yourself from the constant ingress of particles dirt under your nails, today will share with you the 14 most simple tips from master gardeners about horticulture. Surely application It will make your spring garden easy and enjoyable.
1. To remove the deposited salt from the bottom of pots, mix equal parts vinegar, alcohol and water in a bottle with a spray dispenser. Spray the pot with this mixture, then use a plastic brush abrasion. Allow pot to dry before planting something else in it.
2. To prevent the continued penetration of dirt under the fingernails before they start working in the garden, run your fingernails over a piece of soap, as if it scratches, and thus will effectively seal their nails so they would not fall excess dirt. Then, just rinse off the soap with brush nails and they will be brilliantly clean.
3. To prevent breakage or damage gardening cutter you are using, you can smear with a little oil.
4. You can turn any of the instruments in the meter. Take a gardening tool that has a long handle and place it on the ground, until it put the measure you need. Using a permanent marker note of the handle of the tool the measure several times. So when you need to plant plants at a certain distance from one another, will now have on hand accurate measuring device.
5. You can always have a string when you need it, just put a ball in a small clay pot, put it somewhere convenient place for you in the garden, facing down, and through the hole on the bottom pull the end of the fiber. So you will never search string in the garden and handy whenever you need.
6. Small clay pots are excellent for protecting young plants from acute cold and frost.
7. To protect plants from damage when drag hose watering can “draw” the way. Simply place near the base of the plants by an iron rod with a length of about 30 cm and put two pots on it, one pointing down and one up.
8.To create the perfect natural markers, write the names of the plants (using a permanent marker) on the flat side of stones of different sizes and place them near the base of the plants.
9. Do aphids? You can control them with a strong jet of water or insecticidal soap. But there is another option, which is definitely more fun – get a little duct tape! Wrap around your hand wide piece of tape so the sticky side facing outward, and carefully cross the leaves of plants, so aphids will coating of tape. Concentrate on the underside of the leaves, as there usually like to hide those little bugs.
10. The next time you boil vegetables or make them steamed, do not pour water in the channel and use it to water the plants in pots and wonder how in the end they will react to this “vegetable soup”.
11. Use leftover coffee or tea to acidifying the soil of plants that like more acidic soil, such as azaleas, rhododendrons, camellias, gardenias and even blueberries. Slightly sprinkling applied once a month to maintain the pH of the soil at a higher acidity.
12. Use chamomile tea to control the presence of decaying fungi that often attack young seedlings and then quite suddenly. Just pour some tea into the soil around the base of the seedlings once a week, or use it as a spray to spray the leaves.
13. If you think of a quick tidy tea party in the garden, then you have a proper table, just turn upside down any of the larger pots with plate to it and you’re done.
14. The fastest way in the world for drying herbs is: just leave a sheet of newspaper in the backseat of the car, sprinkle the herbs on it in a single layer, then pick up the windows and lock the doors. Very quickly herbs will dry perfectly. And besides, your car will smell great!
27 Unique and Creative DIY Garden Path Ideas
bougainvillea, garden and tea roses, succulents, and coral …
Creative Decorations with Recycled Items to Turn your …
Philadelphia is America’s Garden Capital
List of Decorative Fencing Ideas
10 Creative Things You Can Do with Empty Whiskey Bottles
Gal Gadot Cleavage
Summer Party Lights: Perfect for BBQ’s & Garden Get …
member-one ad 4
Company logos and slogans
car wars auto insurance ad
30 Beautiful Backyard Ponds And Water Garden Ideas
Garden Designer Garden Landscapers Worcestershire West …
Easter Basket for College Students
Funny- white Halloween Pumpkin Carving
Lowe’s Creative Ideas
ROOF GARDEN IDEAS
Gal Gadot Cleavage 2