In this article you will find some easy tips to help you keep your garden in perfect condition and find out what are the conditions that can cause diseases of plants you and take care preventive remove them. One of the most mysterious things that can happen in your garden it is to find that there is some disease in your plants. And you wonder how that happened? Whether it spreads? Whether all your plants will die? The most important thing you need to understand in preventive prevention of disease is called. “Triangle of disease.” Morbidity became reality when combined three conditions: you have a plant that is prone to get sick (host) pathogen (such as fungus, bacteria or virus) which can attack the plant and environmental conditions (such as moisture or drought ).In the absence of any of these three conditions, the disease not to develop, so the removal prevention includes at least one of the three factors in the triangle. Instead of waiting in your garden can be a problem, consider well that the best protection against a disease’s attack.
Here are Some Tips to Help you
1. Carefully look at a plant before you buy it. Most Best way to limit the spread of a disease in your garden is like first escape since its introduction in buying a new plant. And none of us wants to get such a bonus when buying a new flower. One of the hardest things you have to absorb a gardener is able to recognize what a plant looks healthy and what is not. A good idea is to look at least a few books, magazines and catalogs that show should look like a healthy specimen. Do not take home a plant that has decayed stems, dead spots or it has any insects. These problems can easily be transferred to your health plants and then is very difficult to be removed. In addition, it is imperative to check the status of the stem and leaves of the plant, always check the quality of the root. Good roots bad roots in stores do not see customers do often, but should not. Carefully hand on his finger, which covers the plant and gently shake until you feel it lends. It may be necessary and gently tap the edges of the pot on a hard surface in order to release the roots of pot. After removing them, look good if the roots are hard and strong, white, and have spread throughout the soil. Dark and mushy roots are not a good sign. Even the stem and the leaves look healthy at this stage, when the root is affected is a matter of time to die and whole plant.
2. Fertilizer use fully decomposed waste now. You know what is composting? Composting is a natural biological process in which biodegradable organic materials to obtain humus-like material called compost or as it is commonly known as the name – fertilizer. Note, however, that not all the material in the pile destined for fertilization are broken down for one same time. Some material may be decomposed to a degree sufficient to be used in the garden, while others still are not. During the process of biological degradation is generated a high temperature for an extended period of time, which actually kill any pathogens in the material. Infected plant debris that have not gone through this process will bring potential diseases in your garden. If you are not sure what state is your manure pile, you should avoid the use of garden waste from sensitive plants to disease and thus avoid falling possible infected parts in the pile of vegetable waste.
3. Keep an eye on bugs. Damage caused by insects away is not just cosmetic. Viruses and bacteria often enter the plant through a hole that is actually caused by the damage they have inflicted on plant bugs. Some insects actually really act as a transport for viruses by carrying them from one plant to another. Garden lice are the most common carriers and thrips spread virus necrotic rot, which has become a serious problem for commercial producers over the past 10 years. A yellowing, a disease that is transmitted by the locusts and spread over the entire area of the host plant. The attacks of insects are plant otherwise be subjected to stress, and this leads to the less likely it is to fight disease.
4. Clean garden plants in the autumn. Good to do general cleaning of the plants in your garden in the autumn, however, you live in a temperate climate. This is not only an effective deterrent against diseases but also a good way of controlling diseases that may have appeared in your garden. Diseases may not yet have developed and are “asleep” on the dead leaves and debris and spring to attack the new plants. Examples of parts that must be removed are – blackened leaves on the rose, yellowed over the foliage of the plants, leaves a stain, etc. However, if you can not clean the stems and leaves of plants properly, make sure that you find time to do this before the growth of new plants in the spring.
5. Use the correct fertilizer. When you put fertilizer, it must be careful how you use it, because too much fertilizer on the plant can lead to burnt roots, which reduces their ability to absorb water. This in turn makes the plant more susceptible to stress due to drought, cold or heat. Plant lack the nutrients and when the leaves appear, they can be easily affected by diseases such as leaf spots, while a strong plant can fight the disease. Overabundance did a nutrient is another way the plant also undergo stress. If you can make a soil test lab to be able to get adequate information on nutrient levels of the soil. Without it, any power from your side of the plant will be a matter of conjecture and could lead to an excessive amount of a nutrient and deficiency of another.
Dealing with Pests & Diseases
Irrigation – McCosh Landscaping
Sample garden design: sun shrub garden
Winterize your Garden to Prepare it For Spring …
1000+ images about Gods pharmacy on Pinterest
Grow Tent Growing Tips
Anti Mosquito Bulb LED Mosquito Killer Lamp – Online …
Is raw milk better for you than pasteurized milk …
Pet Poison Prevention Week- get informed and keep pets safe.
Prom celebration | Vernon NJ
Salter 9141 WH3R Glass Body Fat Analyser Bathroom Scale …
Do it yourself
Who’s who in The Wombles – Tidy Bag
Woolston Manor Golf & Country Club
How to Keep Your Outside Cat Safe
18 Best Large Indoor Plants
How to Regrow Your Favorite Herbs and Save Lots of Money