See how you can create with less money these impressive details of your home, using pieces of decorative paper, magazine clippings or other images.
1. Decorative wall clock. Use project piece of plywood to the desired shape and size, small decorative paper and ready clockwork (new or old clock). Cut decorative paper to the size of the base and glue it to the plywood. Measure the middle of the base and drill hole mechanism. Install it and hang the clock to the desired location.
2. Fresh background image. Use fresh flowers decorative paper to create a backdrop for photos and pictures on the walls. Cut decorative paper to the size of the frame (below you can put a piece of cardboard) and stick it on the image. You can accent the frame with small colored buttons in the colors of the background.
3. Decorative cubes of storage. Post in your bathroom these beautiful and practical cubes for storage of belongings in the interior. For this purpose assemble blocks of 4 pieces of wood or plywood – one for the bottom and three sides. Stick with wood glue or nail the pieces to each other and tape the edges sides of the cubes with decorative paper. Install details on the desired spot on the wall and arrange them in your cosmetics, toothbrushes and hair, and so on.
4. Picture from paint chips. Collect old chips for selecting paint colors (which are given in painting shops as a sample) and stick them next to each other on the basis of white decorative paper using glue or double-sided tape. If you need pre-test how they fit and trim them.Use similar colors for delicate effects or contrasting colors for a fresh accent in the interior. Place so created a picture in a frame and hang.
5. Nine detail. Combine several details in complete wall accent. Every detail use wood or plywood base – square or small picture frame. On the basis stick with decoupage glue to the desired decorative paper and hang the parts of the wall at regular distances in three rows of three. Combine similar shades for a delicate effect or contrasting colors for a fresh accent in the interior.
6. Impressive paintings. Place several small images at the center of a piece of decorative paper to groom fresh accents. Put details in a frame and distinct contours with strips of colored paper in bright colors. Use the same colors to paste and small images in the center to get a double effect.
7. Letters wall stickers. Make this spectacular decoration -using a base prepared wooden or plastic decorative wall stickers (see A2zwallstickers). Tape letters with pieces of decorative paper, photocopied pictures or collages and apply transparent top coat to protect images. This decoration is a great solution for the living room or nursery. To create the highlights, you can use the first letter of the name of each family member.
Tile Stencils for Walls, Floors, and DIY Kitchen Decor …
exterior: 4 Cool Simple Paintings Creations Using Your Own …
Build a Wave-Shaped CD Rack
Wall Hangings Decorative Plates Home Decor Ceramic …
Tree wall hanging Blue orange wall decor Abstract tree home
Dollhouse Decorating!: More free printable dollhouse …
Abstract Clay Relief Sculpture
DIY Sconce Lights
#diy #spoon&fork #parol
Vector Striped Background. Diagonal Lines Pattern. Vector …
Trends on Wall Iron Man Sticker – Medium
have a thing for ampersands
3d Cartoon Home Window On White Background Royalty-Free …
Black Background Drawing at GetDrawings.com
Modern Window Treatment Ideas
24 Non-Food DIY Gifts to Give This Holiday Season
Black and gray textures for background Photo
Green grass background Vector
DIY Paper Art Projects