Whether as chocolate or chocolate dessert – chocolate just like everyone! That’s why you can score points with these creative owl chocolate muffins on your Halloween party!
Halloween does not always have to be creepy. If you do not like it, you can give your party guests a taste of delicious owl chocolate muffins on this day! They are cute and sweet – not just in taste! Aurora and fem.comshow youhow this chocolate recipe works.
Ingredients For Chocolate Muffins:
For The Canache Cream:
100 g cream
200 g chopped dark chocolate couverture
For The Dough:
100 g chopped dark chocolate couverture
80 g butter
100 g wheat flour
½ packet baking powder
1 pinch salt
50 g chopped white couverture
2 eggs (size M)
150 g sugar
1 packet vanilla sugar
150 ml buttermilch
Additional For Chocolate Muffins:
paper baking tray
18 small, dark double biscuits with light crème filling
dark chocolate glaze
12 peeled, whole almonds
Preparation Of Chocolate Muffins
1. Heat the cream in a pot for the canache cream. Add the chopped dark chocolate couverture and dissolve in the hot cream and set aside.
2. In the meantime, dissolve the rest of the dark chocolate with the butter in a saucepan at a low temperature. Mix the flour with baking powder, mix it with salt and white couverture. Mix the eggs with sugar, vanilla sugar and buttermilk and add to the flour mixture. Add the butter-couverture mixture and mix everything with a snowbuck to a smooth dough.
3. Lay out a muffin plate with paper baking molds and distribute the dough evenly on the molds. Bake the chocolate muffins in the preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes on the middle rail. After baking, allow to rest briefly in the mold, then allow to cool completely on a cake rack.
4. Stir the canache cream briefly with a snow bean. Add one tablespoon of the crème to the chilled chocolate muffins and spread over the dome. Then, allow the cream to solidify in the refrigerator.
5. For the decoration, cut the twelve double biscuits in the middle in such a way that crème filling is still on each half of the kebab. Six of the double biscuits halve, remove the cream and halve for the ears again. The chocolate glaze should be melted and the chocolate muffins should be spread. Then immediately place two biscuits with the crème side up as eyes and press gently. Place two biscuit heads as ears carefully into the cream. Place two equally colored chocolates as pupils on the eyes and insert an almond as a beak. Finish the sweet owl chocolate muffins!